Deadline: Until 10th February, 2019
The Scientific Committee of SANEM2019 is pleased to announce the call for abstracts for the conference
- The poster title should match the abstract title.
- The poster font should be large enough, so you can read it from 2 to 3 feet way (>18 point.)
- All illustrations (graphs, pictures, figures, tables) should be large enough for easy observation.
- Divide your poster into Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, Discussion and Conclusion, when appropriate.
- The board of your poster will be numbered. Numbers will be stated in the final program.
- Set the dimensions maximum at 150cm wide and 100cm tall.
- When used, the images on your poster need to be 300 dpi (dots-per-inch) or higher.
- Colors should be used to enhance comprehension, not to decorate the poster.
- Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the text.
- Each visual should have a brieftitle (for example: Figure 1- Location of studyarea)
All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review.
The reviewers use the following in evaluating research papers:
- Novel Contribution
- Originality in Thought
- Key Strengths
- Key Weaknesses
- Areas of Improvement
- Presentation/Organization of Research
Abstracts are to be submitted in electronic format. You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within three weeks of submission for additional queries, please contact us.
For More Information